Red-templar Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Happy Valentines Day

Répondre au sujet    Red-templar Index du Forum » partie externe » guerres Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Happy Valentines Day
Auteur Message
avicilarv

Message Happy Valentines Day Répondre en citant

Happy Valentines Day > bit.ly/1OR0EfS

Reply,,,ValentinesSpecial,,,07/01/2016,,,at,,,11:03,,,am,,,FOR,,,THE,,,WORLD,,,YOU,,,MAY,,,BE,,,A,,,PERSON,,,,BUT,,,FOR,,,ME,,,YOU,,,ARE,,,THE,,,WORLD&270,,,,f.dAnd,,I,,am,,the,,luckiest,,to,,have,,you,,in,,my,,life!,,Happy,,Valentines,,Day,,my,,sweet,,heart!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Reply,,Arvind,,04/02/2016,,at,,6:18,,am,,It,,is,,wonderful,,collection,,i,,am,,going,,to,,share,,them,,with,,my,,girl,,friend^,,"Catholic,,Encyclopedia:,,StPravmirThis,,poem,,was,,written,,to,,honor,,the,,first,,anniversary,,of,,the,,engagement,,of,,King,,Richard,,II,,of,,England,,to,,Anne,,of,,Bohemia.[45],,A,,treaty,,providing,,for,,a,,marriage,,was,,signed,,on,,May,,2,,,1381.[46]Happy,,,,Valentines,,,,Day,,,,Honey!,,,,,,,,Valentines,,,,Day,,,,Love,,,,Notes,,,,,,,,May,,,,this,,,,Valentines,,,,Day,,,,be,,,,filled,,,,with,,,,love,,,,,understanding,,,,,and,,,,contentment,,,,as,,,,you,,,,journey,,,,through,,,,life,,,,with,,,,those,,,,you,,,,hold,,,,dearLebanon[edit]It,,is,,also,,common,,to,,see,,people,,perform,,"acts,,of,,appreciation",,for,,their,,friends^,,,,Lutz,,,,,Meris,,,,(February,,,,13,,,,,2010)Saudi,,,,Gazette,,,,^,,,,Raialyoum.com,,,,,February,,,,13,,,,,2014The,,14th,,of,,every,,month,,marks,,a,,love-related,,day,,in,,Korea,,,although,,most,,of,,them,,are,,obscureAnd,,I,,am,,the,,luckiest,,to,,have,,you,,in,,my,,life!,,Happy,,Valentines,,Day,,my,,sweet,,heart!,,,,Love,,Quotes,,for,,Her,,,,Love,,puts,,the,,fun,,in,,together,,,the,,sad,,in,,apart,,,and,,the,,joy,,in,,a,,heartThe,,,Times,,,of,,,IndiaHappy,,Valentines,,Day,,!,,,,A,,Valentine,,Card,,$4,,A,,Box,,of,,Chocolates,,$10,,A,,Dozen,,Red,,Roses,,$30,,You,,being,,my,,Valentine,,PRICELESS,,.!!!,,,,Today,,I,,like,,you,,Tomorrow,,I,,Will,,love,,you,,through,,the,,frights,,Through,,the,,cold,,nights,,I,,love,,you,,always,,and,,forever,,Happy,,valentines,,day,,.!,,,,Theres,,nothing,,like,,a,,valentine,,,To,,make,,a,,smile,,appear,,,A,,heart-shaped,,card,,filled,,with,,kind,,words,,,Sent,,from,,someone,,whos,,dearAsia[edit]Gorenjski,,,,glas,,,,(in,,,,Slovenian)In,,,,reality,,,,,this,,,,practice,,,,originated,,,,in,,,,the,,,,Middle,,,,Ages,,,,,with,,,,no,,,,link,,,,to,,,,Lupercalia,,,,,with,,,,men,,,,drawing,,,,the,,,,names,,,,of,,,,girls,,,,at,,,,random,,,,to,,,,couple,,,,with,,,,themToday,,,,,the,,,,almond,,,,tree,,,,remains,,,,a,,,,symbol,,,,of,,,,abiding,,,,love,,,,and,,,,friendship."[30][31]Archived,,,,from,,,,the,,,,original,,,,on,,,,March,,,,24,,,,,2010In,,the,,first,,part,,of,,the,,21st,,century,,,the,,celebration,,of,,Valentine's,,Day,,in,,Iran,,has,,been,,harshly,,criticized,,by,,Islamic,,teachers,,who,,see,,the,,celebrations,,as,,opposed,,to,,Islamic,,culture,,A,,valentine,,is,,a,,gift,,to,,the,,heart,,,a,,friend,,to,,the,,spirit,,,a,,golden,,thread,,to,,the,,meaning,,of,,lifeAs,,the,,name,,indicates,,,this,,day,,is,,more,,about,,remembering,,friends,,,not,,significant,,othersEmotionscards.comThe,,,,sky,,,,is,,,,for,,,,YOU,,,,,and,,,,stars,,,,are,,,,for,,,,MEIn,,,,Denmark,,,,and,,,,Norway,,,,,although,,,,February,,,,14,,,,is,,,,known,,,,as,,,,Valentinsdag,,,,,it,,,,is,,,,not,,,,celebrated,,,,to,,,,a,,,,large,,,,extent,,,,,but,,,,is,,,,largely,,,,imported,,,,from,,,,American,,,,culture,,,,,and,,,,some,,,,people,,,,take,,,,time,,,,to,,,,eat,,,,a,,,,romantic,,,,dinner,,,,with,,,,their,,,,partner,,,,,to,,,,send,,,,a,,,,card,,,,to,,,,a,,,,secret,,,,love,,,,or,,,,give,,,,a,,,,red,,,,rose,,,,to,,,,their,,,,loved,,,,one^,,,,Sharma,,,,,Satya,,,,(1996)On,,the,,Julian,,calendar,,in,,use,,in,,Chaucer's,,time,,,14,,February,,would,,have,,fallen,,on,,the,,date,,now,,called,,23,,February,,,a,,time,,when,,some,,birds,,have,,started,,mating,,and,,nesting,,in,,England.[24]Retrieved,,,August,,,6,,,,2011Love,,,&,,,Romance,,,Facts,,,,Figures,,,&,,,Fun,,,(illustrated,,,ed.)A,,,priest,,,of,,,Rome,,,who,,,was,,,imprisoned,,,for,,,succouring,,,persecuted,,,ChristiansHalf,,,of,,,those,,,valentines,,,are,,,given,,,to,,,family,,,members,,,other,,,than,,,husband,,,or,,,wife,,,,usually,,,to,,,children f5880b0734

Sam 21 Mai - 12:04 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 21 Mai - 12:04 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Red-templar Index du Forum » partie externe » guerres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation